WOW, Just WOW..this place is everything and so much more. We stayed here for 2 nights at the beginning of June in the Marily Villa.
We gasped from the moment we arrived, the views are so spectacular and just to die for. As these Villas are situated at the highest point we were able to have sea views from both sides of the island.
We like to thank the owners Alexandra and George for making our stay a very enjoyable one, they were so kind and nice and even assisted us in re-booking our flights when the travel agent had mistakenly booked us the wrong flights. A special thanks to Dennis also who was very helpful with making our stay very enjoyable.
These Villas are in the middle of Oia and Imerovigli and transport is right at the front, making it very easy to see other areas of the island. We only left this place once to see the sunset from Oia but you really dont need to go anywhere and we stayed and relaxed by the pool for most of entire stay.
The infinity pool alone was just amazing and a highlight for me.
This is truly a magical place with the most lovely people running it, you can really tell that they look after their guests from the moment you step through. Alexandra personally made sure every little detail was perfect, we had the option of having our breakfast by the pool, balcony or in the villa and what made it extra special was that we could choose the time when this came out.
Little details likes these made a big difference as they put a high emphasis on customerservice and delivering only the best for their guest.
i would definitely recomment this place to everyone and will definitely come back the next time i visit Santorini.
Well done Team at Aenaon Villas, you have definitely made Greece our favorite European distination to come back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli