We have stayed at Aenaon Villas for 2 nights during our recent honeymoon and we absolutely loved it! The villa was fantastic, very spacious and offering a lot of privacy. The views on the caldera side were breathtaking, nothing like we have seen before. The service was superb, Dennis was always there when we needed something but we were by ourselves otherwise. This kind of service level you hardly see anywhere else in the world and we travel quite a bit. Having breakfast with the caldera view is a unique experience and the quality of everything was excellent! Last but not least, thank you to the owners George and Alexandra who made us feel welcome and gave great advice on where to go, booked dinner tables etc. They have really created a hidden paradise where you can relax and fully recharge your batteries. Wonderful stay, we will be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli