My husband and I were privileged to spend three days at Aenaon Villas with our family and friends to celebrate our wedding. Our family and friends hired out the entire and we all had the time of our lives! The location is stunning, with exceptional panoramic views on either side of the property. I couldn’t ask for a more scenic venue and maintain that Aenaon is the best place where one can enjoy the famous Santorini sunset. It is an incredibly romantic place and we feel genuinely privileged to have had our wedding here.
The owners, George and Alexandra, have poured their heart and soul into this property. They made every aspect of our stay an absolute delight! George corresponded with us via email and by phone in the months leading up to the wedding and made us feel instantly at ease. He and Alexandra greeted us with open arms the day we arrived and made it clear that they would do their upmost to make our wedding and our stay at Aenaon a memorable one!
Alexandra and George always sent up complimentary snacks and food throughout our stay. When we returned from a pre-wedding event with our guests, Alexandra went so far as to send up a lovely fruit platter and a range of snacks for us and a bottle of wine. She also made sure that we had an endless array of food platters on the wedding day for the family and bridal party as we were getting ready. She and George made us feel at completely at home, ensuring we had every comfort and anything we needed. It truly felt like we were amongst old friends in their presence. I cannot praise them enough!!! A special mention also needs to go to Denis. He is a true asset to Aenaon and made every effort to ensure our stay was seamless. He was always there to set up the umbrella, bringing me complimentary coffee and pastries (when he saw me sitting by the pool in the wee hours of the morning on my wedding day), carrying luggage…he did everything! He is incredibly helpful and unobtrusive.
I cannot say enough about Aenaon villas – everything is superb! The amenities are state-of-the-art, the villas are spacious and beautifully decorated, the breakfast is delicious and plentiful…the list is endless. Our 80 wedding guests were all blown away by the views and the beauty of the property. The personal touches will make your stay one to remember. I cried when it was time to leave and felt even more emotional when George and Alexandra gave us a beautiful wedding keepsake/gift to remember our wedding day. This was the experience of a lifetime! We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aenaon villas is situated right on the edge of the world-famous caldera, and it is open to all four points of the horizon, from east to west. The housing complex, consisting of 7 luxurious villas, is a truly idyllic retreat. Private verandas provide access to the infinity pool, which is built on the caldera’s edge and its surrounding area offers an unobstructed view of the Aegean Sea, the caldera, the volcano and the unique sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, LateRooms, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aenaon Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aenaon Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Aenaon Villas Santorini/Imerovigli