My fiance surprised me with 3 nights at Kapari in the premium room with a gorgeous view of the sea right from our bed. The "rooms" are the traditional cave style with the latest technology. I suggest the room with the caldera view from the bed with the bedroom door that goes off to the infinity pool. The hotel has seperate living spaces for couples and families. The hotel was brand new, clean and beautiful. Kapari is in Imerovigli which may seen off the beaten path but really is only a 5 minute cab ride to main street Fira. The location is quieter than busy Fira. Philip and his staff were so friendly, personable and went over and above every request.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli