My wife and I stayed at Kapari for our honeymoon at the end of May. The hotel is in a beautiful location, with perfect views of the Caldera and the sunset for which Santorini is famous for.
Everything about the hotel was top class, from the friendliness and professionalism of the staff, to the standard of the rooms and the food served in the restaurant. We were given the best room in the hotel, which is located in the private residence and comes with its own private terrace and hot-tub with stunning panoramic views overlooking the Volcano and the caldera sunset - highly recommended!
The hotel has a smallish but perfectly adequate pool, but with so many beautiful places to swim in the ocean, we never got chance to use it.
As it's located in Imerovigli, Thira/Fira is well within walking distance (30mins walk) so there are also plenty of options for dining out, without the need for a designated driver.
We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to visit Santorini, whether it's for a stunning honeymoon or simply to explore the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli