I've traveled many places around the world and chose Kapari due to reviews and the pictures. Believe me it did not disappoint! As a solo traveler I was there for six days and fell in love with the resort, location and island...it is all breathtaking. The staff go above and beyond to make your stay pleasurable (so much so that I think I can remember eveyone's name!! You were all amazing and thank you!!). The island has so much to offer if you so choose to stay busy. Breakfast was anything you could imagine and dinner has some fabulous offerings, my favorite was the pumpkin soup and the stuffed chicken. Decompress, relax, enjoy the sunset and just be. Thank you Kapari for a lovely vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli