Me and my wife went to Kapari in August 2011. We are both around 30 and left Santorini for the end of a three week trip from Paris to the Greek islands. Kapari was the perfect hotel to finish the journey. We picked the porperty because of the location and architectural features. We were very pleased with the Vanilla Suite and the minimalistic feel of the unit. The pool is small but perfect in every way. The view is absolutely amazing, we spent hours just talking and looking at the Caldera from the edge of the pool. All the staff was incredibly nice and accomodating. The breakfast (included) was delicious and the rest of the menu never disapointed us. We met great couples from all over the world and everyone is in a different mode there. Very relaxed, kind and open.
Immerovigli is the perfect town in the island, close to Fira but quite and isolated. The view is the best in my opinion and you don't get the crowds from Oia.
This was the trip of our lifes and Kapari was the cherry on top.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli