We stayed at Kapari for 5 nights in June 2014, everything was fantastic. This was our second time to Santorini and we couldn't have picked a better place this time. Staff was awesome and always helpful, the rooms and hotel was very clean. The breakfast was really really good. Our next time to Santorini we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, MrandMrsSmith, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli