Myself and my husband stayed at Kapari hotel during the beginning of July as part of our Honeymoon celebrations. When it came to writing this review, we honestly did not know where to start! If you are looking for a perfect, romantic and bohemian getaway, seriously this place ticks ALL the boxes - and more! We were absolutely blown away when we arrived, and when we saw our room (105 with roof-top jacuzzi) we were DELIGHTED we had decided to spend that little bit extra and stay for 7 nights. Firstly, all the staff at Kapari are extremely warm, welcoming and professional (in the most sincere way). Nothing is too much, in fact every little request was delivered with such love and sincerity - what more can you ask for? Every morning we ate at the Kapari restaurant for breakfast, with the most breathtaking views! The staff (Alexandra and Dora) are extremely adorable, and they deliver the most personal service. Plus breakfast here is delicious, a real culinary treat! Fresh pancakes, omelettes...you name it! If you do get chance, you must also book into the restaurant during the evening. It is fairly intimate, so book in advance! Here you will experience the incredible sunset, and again the most delicious food Greece has to offer. Plus the wine is very good (Yes, it's true!). Overall, we had the most amazing Honeymoon at Kapari, the most memorable moments included cocktails on our gorgeous veranda with cake (Thank you John!), the amazing sunsets (super romantic), and the kindness and hospitality delivered throughout (Nikos, Konstantina, Dora and Alexandra) - without fail the most beautiful place in Santorini, and one that will stay very close in our hearts.
Thank you to all the wonderful staff for making this a trip to remember!
Chrisi and Ben
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ideal mix’n’match: The distinctive Cycladic tradition meets minimalism! Located in the gorgeous village of Imerovigli, boasting a majestic view of the caldera, KAPARI Natural Resort is an exclusive sanctuary that invites you to experience the most relaxing and enjoyable vacation of your life. A 300 year old, recently restored, complex of traditional dwellings and houses, typical of the islands unique architecture, welcomes you with state-of-the-art personal services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Kapari Natural Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kapari Natural Hotel Imerovigli
- Kapari Natural Resort Santorini/Imerovigli