“the perfect holiday”

Langas Villas
Perth, Australia
“the perfect holiday”
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at Langas Villas in August 2013 on second floor apartment. It is located in the most beautiful part of the island, easy to get to, clean, spacious apartments with private balcony and views to die for. The owners went above and beyond to help us out from sightseeing, restaurants, to transport and bike hire. They were so lovely and friendly and welcoming. They definitely made our stay a little more perfect than it already was.

I highly recommend this place, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: All apartments are with private balcony and seeview.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
San Diego, California
Reviewed 12 October 2013

In all of my travels, I have never been treated so much like family as I was at Langas Villas. From the time Nick picked me up at the ferry to the time he dropped me off, I was made to feel like I was returning home. Both Nick and Anna made sure my every need was met, not in the servile way of a fine hotel, but with warmth and caring. Sail cancelled, no problem, we'll get you on another boat. Sure you don't want bread with your breakfast?

My room had everything, even a bottle of water cooling in the fridge. Although I never used the kitchenette, I can tell you it was fully equipped. And the view? People pay good money and fight crowds for the view that was all mine. Not only were the sunsets spectacular, but the yummy breakfasts served just when I wanted them on my balcony were great treats.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a week in late August 2013 while in Santorini for my brothers wedding, and it was the best hotel we stayed in throughout 8 weeks in Europe.

Our room was for 3 adults, and the layout accommodated this well with an enormous separate master bedroom with balcony. The second bed was tucked away in a separate space to the side of the living area - out of the way but still practical. Our room was enormous - you could comfortably live here for a few months. The views from the roof top pool and balcony were stunning - definately some of the best views on the island.

The complex is centrally located with a supermarket, bakery, and other shops close by. The main part of the town of Imerovigli is within walking distance.

Our friends choose much more expensive accommodation options but were blown away at how much larger / more comfortable our room was - with two queen beds, a lounge and dinning table, etc.

Nick & Anna are the owners of the apartments and are the most amazing hosts we have come across. They helped organise day trips, gave us tips on where to eat, organised vehicles and wet out of their way to help us. Breakfast absolutely fresh everyday, is absolutely beautiful, and ample!

I would undoubtedly stay at Langas Villas again, and would a definitely recommend it to anyone considering a trip to Santorini / the Greek Islands. The rooms, location, price and service is the better than any other hotel I have stayed at.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank MickMick83
Sydney
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We stayed here in peak season July/August and it was amazing. We arrived in the afternoon and Anna and Nick were delighted to meet us and gave us a quick tour of the hotel as well as offering us a map where they had shown us the best places to go on the island. They told us to stay on our private terrace for the sunset because it will be the best view and they were right. We got friends who were staying nearby to join us, we got cheese and biscuits from the shop around the corner and watched the sunset in amazement as it was just beautiful (I have added a photo of this). Our friends were so jealous of our hotel and the atmosphere as it was the perfect Santorini experience.
We got breakfast on our terrace everyday where we could just look out across the water and admire the views while planning our day ahead. There were 4 of us that stayed here and we had plenty of room for us as well as all of our luggage.
While we were there I had an infection and needed antibiotics. Due to medical reasons I could only have a certain antibiotics so Nick drove me around on the back of his motorbike to every single pharmacy on the island and when we couldn't find it, he even took me to the hospital to help me even further. He was there to translate everything for me and was a great help!
Staying here really gives you that at home feeling because of the great and caring hospitality that Anna and Nick offer. Thanks again for such a great stay and we will see you again soon on our return.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Adelaide, Australia
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Stayed a week here for our son's wedding nearby, and Anna and Nick, the owners, went the extra mile to help us with transport, deliveries, storage and just good, old-fashioned service.

The place is small, and our family had booked most of the rooms so it became like staying with friends in one big house, except with breakfast and room servicing included.

The location is good, transport to the front door which is a big advantage as other resorts have hundreds of steps down a steep cliff to get to their reception. Out of the tourist area of Fira, yet close enough to walk there, means restaurants are less busy, parking is easier (though still difficult) and the pace of life is more relaxed.

If you're looking for a 5+ star luxury resort with spa, pool and all the trimmings, this is not for you. But if you want clean, comfortable accommodation and warm, friendly service (in good English, Anna is from Sydney) give them a try.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 15 July 2013

A great view. Incredibly friendly hosts. Best breakfasts on our private terrace. It was like staying in a private home because Anna and her family were so lovely! We were in santorini for a family wedding and luckily the Langas Villas were an easy walk from the event.

Travelling from Australia with two teenagers we had a lot of luggage so the room was quite cramped with all our gear. Also if you are expecting a swimming pool...it is more like a large spa bath...but wIth a heavenly view!

We had a great 4 days here....just didn't get to do half the things we planned!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
St. Barthelemy
Reviewed 30 June 2013

I highly recommend Langas Villas as I had my bridal party here and it was so convenient as a bride, because it's the closest villa to the main road! I recommend all brides to have some of your bridal party or friends stay at this villa and keep your gown at this location until you are ready to reveal it! The owner was like a Greek father to my friends and I! He actually escorted us to the nail salon because he was concerned we wouldn't be able to find it! It has a cute rooftop that overlooks the Caldera and very reasonably priced.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Pegasus Suites & Spa
#2 of 21 in Firostefani
Iliovasilema Suites
Iliovasilema Suites
#20 of 48 in Imerovigli

Been to Langas Villas? Share your experiences!