“The little white house with an amazing view of the caldera as I always imagined Santorini would be like.”
Review of Langas Villas

and 1 more site!
Langas Villas
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Amazing view, comfortable, traditional white and blue accommodation on the cliff of the caldera.
Nick and Anna will do anything to help make your stay enjoyable. Not to mention the fantastic breakfast they serve in your room or balcony with a smile. It is a beautiful 20 min walk to the main village Fira along the cliff over looking the Caldera.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 5 July 2014

We were looking for reasonably-priced accommodations on the caldera, without many steps to climb - a very tall order indeed. But, we struck it rich with Langas Villas. The property is located at the top of a hill in Imerovigli - about a 10-minute walk to Fira. You can drive right up to the doorway. Four of us comfortably shared a cute apartment. Every morning, we had a delightful breakfast served to us on our private porch, with its stunning view of the caldera. Imerovigli is just far enough away from the madness and crowds of Fira. The Villas are about 2-3 blocks from the bus stop that runs to Fira, Oia, Perissa's black sand beaches, and other charming little towns, such as Pyrgos. The proprietors, Nick and Anna are gracious and efficient. We enjoyed our daily chats with Nick, and Anna saw to every detail. She can book tours for you, and she handled our guided tour of Akrotiri - the Minoan-like town that was buried by volcanic ash (Pompeii-style). I highly recommend it~!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank VagabondTravellers
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We recently stayed here and loved our stay at Langas Villas. Nik and his wife were excellent hosts and were there for anything we needed. They arranged airport and port transfers, sailing tours, and ATV rentals. They also gave us all kinds of recommendations, tips to avoid masses of tourists, and always made sure we had everything we need. They bring breakfast every morn to your porch and ask you to customize it. Customer service is their priority. The rooms were very quintessential Greek. White concrete with blue paint. The rooms were basic but had all that we needed. Wifi was good at all locations, and they even had a sundeck with a small pool/jaccuzi. It wasn't very big, but good for cooling off. We would recommend Imerovigli to anyone as it is between both Fira (bigger and more crowded) and Oia (very touristy). With the ATV we could drive all over and still end up back in Imerovigli which was much less crowded, but still had amazing sunsets. It is a bit higher up on the island than Fira and Oia, and the sunsets were great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Roselle
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel had a wonderful husband and wife team of owners. So friendly and welcoming. The view from the villas was stunning and loved the front balcony that allowed a view with breakfast outside each day. Right at the top of the caldera, so no walking up the narrow walkways! This was a beautiful find.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
Blonay, Switzerland
Reviewed 20 May 2014

What I liked: Fantastic views from the balcony as well as from the roof top where there is the swimming pool. Good internet signal despite the thick walls. We had the family apartment which was nicely arranged and offered all necessary amenities. The friendly owners (always available for a chat and insightful information) were very helpful for our various requests. Very good price-quality ratio compared to many other hotels/guesthouses in the area.
What I liked less: There wasn't really anything that I didn't like - except maybe for the weather that was a bit cold for a May weekend. But this is nothing that the owner can be held responsible for.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at Langas Villas in August 2013 on second floor apartment. It is located in the most beautiful part of the island, easy to get to, clean, spacious apartments with private balcony and views to die for. The owners went above and beyond to help us out from sightseeing, restaurants, to transport and bike hire. They were so lovely and friendly and welcoming. They definitely made our stay a little more perfect than it already was.

I highly recommend this place, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: All apartments are with private balcony and seeview.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
San Diego, California
Reviewed 12 October 2013

In all of my travels, I have never been treated so much like family as I was at Langas Villas. From the time Nick picked me up at the ferry to the time he dropped me off, I was made to feel like I was returning home. Both Nick and Anna made sure my every need was met, not in the servile way of a fine hotel, but with warmth and caring. Sail cancelled, no problem, we'll get you on another boat. Sure you don't want bread with your breakfast?

My room had everything, even a bottle of water cooling in the fridge. Although I never used the kitchenette, I can tell you it was fully equipped. And the view? People pay good money and fight crowds for the view that was all mine. Not only were the sunsets spectacular, but the yummy breakfasts served just when I wanted them on my balcony were great treats.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Imerovigli
Pegasus Suites & Spa
#2 of 21 in Firostefani
Iliovasilema Suites
Iliovasilema Suites
#20 of 48 in Imerovigli

Been to Langas Villas? Share your experiences!