Gold Suites
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$1,278
Santorini Princess(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$410
San Antonio Luxury Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$883
Iliovasilema Suites(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$495
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$527
US$937
Hotels.com
Heliotopos Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$358
All reviewsdeluxe suiteprivate poolour honeymoonfruit platterevery morningbottle of winefantastic roomgreeted with champagnean upgradeindoor jacuzziroom wasn't readyterrace overlooking the calderabreakfast is servedenjoyed breakfastbreathtaking viewsrecommend staying herefira and oia
Reviewed 15 August 2011

The best vacation we ever had. I'm here with my wife and we both agree that we never experienced anything similar. We're staying in a deluxe suite with a pool in the terrace. The views are amazing. Its simply heaven on earth. The room is big and clean with an amazing shower. The service is one of a kind. You get double what you ask for. We asked for an iron in the room but the manager told us were on holiday so they will iron them themself at no extra charge. She's simply great. All the staff is in fact amazing. We will definitely come back. Its worth every euro spent. Simply the best.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 31 July 2011

The Andromeda Gold Suites was the perfect place to stay in Santorini. From the second we arrived with a champagne greeting, to our arrangements home the stay the staff went out of their way to help us. Peggy and Tasos were so helpful it really pushed the suites over the top. It was nice enough to have a beautiful room, picture perfect balcony, an awesome breakfast but then add the staff and the Andromeda Gold Suites are a can't miss hotel.
My favorite part was the breakfast on the patio every morning. You can choose from a variety of items (I recommend the Greek omelet, and yogurt with fruit) which will be made fresh and hand delivered to your door when you specify.
The location is also very nice. Far enough from Fira (its busyness can get tiring) but close enough to a bus stop to hop a ride or walk easily in the morning. Everyone rushes off to Oia for the sunset, but I actually think the view from our balcony was the best on the island.
We stayed in a Junior Suite which was just perfect for the two of us. The pool area was often empty or very quiet making it so relaxing looking off into the caldera.
If we go back it will be here! If there are other hotels you are looking at, I would recommend this place. You cannot go wrong!

Room Tip: junior suites I recommed staying on the bottom along the walking path. Other Junior suites open up to the pool and a little less private
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2011

My husband and I just returned from our trip to Santorini and the Andromeda Gold suites. We had a wonderful experience! The staff was amazing-very helpful, full of smiles and willing to do whatever it takes to make your stay memorable. The location was perfect with a sensational view! It was quiet and relaxing yet within easy walking distance to the restaurants in Imerovigli as well as the bus that can easily take you into Fira or any other major town quickly. The pool and bar were small, but since it's a small hotel to begin with was adequate to host the few couples that were there at a time. We booked a junior suite. The room was modern and minimalist-very tastefully done. Our only complaint was that due to the cave style rooms in this establishment, there is minimal ventilation. This means that there is a humidity to the air which became a problem for my husband who is an asmatic and has bad allergies. Most days and nights we would just leave the windows open to keep it aired out. This is not a reflection of the quality of the hotel or establishment, just a common issue due to the architecture of the island. We had a nice balcony and enjoyed breakfast on it every morning.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hollyberry76
Reviewed 15 July 2011

Where do i start?!
Firstly let me start by saying i did my homework on where to stay in santorini and it paid off 200%.
We were fortunate to be up-graded from Superior to the Grand Suite for our stay and OMG it was amazing! The view, the pool, the indoor jacuzzi, the breakfast, the service, everything was unbelievable.
Peggy who managed the suites and all the staff were extremly helpful and pleasant.
The rooms look like they do in the pictures and better. Even on our day of departure we were given a Jr. Suite as we werent leaving till 5pm and it was cute-over looked the pool and still had amazing views. So even if you cant afford the Grand Suite trust me you wont be disappointed with the Gold Suites.
I like my travels and have stayed in some beautiful hotels but nothing as magical this. I would go back tomorrow! Santorini overall was a dream come true for me and it lived beyond my expectations-it really felt like i was in a dream-the feeling is unexplainable you just have to experience it!

Room Tip: Grand Suite Rm11 - Amazing!
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bossjr
Reviewed 3 July 2011

myself and wife stayed at this beautiful hotel for 5 nites but another 5 would have been better.
absolute 5 star quality from the minute we arrived until we left.
the manager peggy and her assistant were the most hospitable people we have met,as were the rest of the staff especially dimitri.
whatever the brochure say's and photo gallery show's is exactly how it is.
i can ramble on for ever about this place but you have to see it or stay there to appreciate to quality and service.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple