We stayed in one of the Deluxe Suites in August 2013, a fairly large room with sitting area and private veranda with plunge pool and amazing view on the caldera. Everything and everyone is very welcoming, the staff very kind, professional and accomodating. We received a bottle of wine and fruit platter when we arrived. The rooms are really nice and elegant, although the design and decor is not traditional greek "white and blue". The room amenities cover all the bases including a very well stocked and actually reasonably priced minibar, bathroom amenities, bathrobes, slippers, safe, and a real hairdryer, tv and a nice selection of lounge music which fits the scenery perfectly. Although the room was really nice, the room's private terrace was trully priceless (you can check the photos) not only because of the view and the design but mostly because it was really quiet and private. When booking a hotel in Imerovigli make sure your dream-terrace is actually a private one, as there are some remarkable rooms but their patio's are very exposed or visible, which may not be the best thing for your quiet and romantic get away. There is also a common pool with pool bar that you can enjoy.
The hotel's room service is very good and there is a large menu to choose from, everything we tried was very tasty. Breakfast has also many options and it is served in your room at the time you request. There is even an early breakfast option in case you have to catch an early flight.
It is definitely worth the splurge and would recommend it anytime!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the highest point of the Santorini's Caldera cliffs, at Imerovigli, member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Gold Suites is an intimate complex of 14 Luxury Suites, all facing the sea level and lie amidst the stunning volcanic scenery and legendary sunset. Suites have Traditional Cycladic architecture, with modern touch and lavish details, designed to offer the ultimate in comfort and luxury. The swimming pool is set on the rim of the Caldera, offering spectacular views of the Aegean Sea. The pool lounge area is fitted with comfortable loungers allowing peaceful and unique moments of relaxation. The poolside bar provides the most intimate atmosphere where guests can enjoy refreshing cocktails, healthy smoothies, freshly juices and delicious snacks.Whether dining at lunchtime or enjoying the romantic candlelit evening setup, Gold Resto represents the Mediterranean and authentic Santorinian cuisine with delectable dining choices that promises an exceptional dining experience. Respecting our guests' preferences, our Chef can create and prepare custom menus for private in-suite or at the exclusive 4 table seating area that right by the poolside bar overlooking the Caldera and the impressive rock of Skaros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gold Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andromeda Gold Hotel Imerovigli
- Gold Suites Santorini/Imerovigli