The views are to die for, the service is amazing, and the staff are friendly and helpful! My husband and I stayed there for 5 nights for our honey moon and it was as advertised. Every person working at the Gold Suites made our honey moon an unforgettable one. The food was delicious, the breakfast served right to your balcony at your request. You can order anything you want from the al a carte menu. We arrived to a bottle of wine and fresh delicious fruit. The people cleaning the rooms were amazing everything was spotless. The gentleman serving breakfast in the morning was amazing. The staff was on point with every request and went out of their way to try and get my husband’s luggage after it was lost by the airline. Even though it was at no fault of theirs they went out of their way and upgraded us to a private suite with a large private pool at their sister property for the last day and night of our stay. I would definitely recommend staying at the gold suites and can’t wait to go back. You can walk to Fira from the hotel it took about 25 minutes but the views make it worth the stroll. Getting a cab back was easy and only cost about 7Euros for two of us. Oia is a bit further of a walk, we rented an ATV and explored it is easy to drive around between the towns and the prices are reasonable for rentals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built on the highest point of the Santorini's Caldera cliffs, at Imerovigli, member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, Gold Suites is an intimate complex of 14 Luxury Suites, all facing the sea level and lie amidst the stunning volcanic scenery and legendary sunset. Suites have Traditional Cycladic architecture, with modern touch and lavish details, designed to offer the ultimate in comfort and luxury. The swimming pool is set on the rim of the Caldera, offering spectacular views of the Aegean Sea. The pool lounge area is fitted with comfortable loungers allowing peaceful and unique moments of relaxation. The poolside bar provides the most intimate atmosphere where guests can enjoy refreshing cocktails, healthy smoothies, freshly juices and delicious snacks.Whether dining at lunchtime or enjoying the romantic candlelit evening setup, Gold Resto represents the Mediterranean and authentic Santorinian cuisine with delectable dining choices that promises an exceptional dining experience. Respecting our guests' preferences, our Chef can create and prepare custom menus for private in-suite or at the exclusive 4 table seating area that right by the poolside bar overlooking the Caldera and the impressive rock of Skaros. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Gold Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andromeda Gold Hotel Imerovigli
- Gold Suites Santorini/Imerovigli