Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Before I start, I would recommend staying for 1 week maximum. This place is all about relaxation, the staff are very friendly and do anything for you. There is a pool, Jacuzzi, bar and Italian Restaurant. The Villas are beautiful and have lots of space. A man called Panos can run you to the local towns like Fira and Oia and he will right on the time that you asked. The place is brilliant, but there is only so long you can stay.

JackR2004, Age 11

Room tip: The villas like artemis are nice but some at the back have private pools
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JackR2004
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

What a beautiful place geat hotel very clean lovely rooms all good. Lovely staff very friendly can't do enough for you very relaxing great sunset would highly recommend. If if you want a quiet holiday and relaxing in the sun what a great place Beautiful location enjoy

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mkaraolis
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Well, we had a one night stay here on the last day of our holiday.
We most definitely saved the best until last.

On arrival we were upgraded to a villa with private pool. Absolutely stunning. Views fab, pool very welcome on a very hot santorini afternoon and morning.

The restaurant was lovely and again had great views, this time of the sunset over the caldera.
Food was unique and tasty,one point though,just check the dish you order. I had a chicken fillet and it came stuffed with mushrooms which I detest and this wasn't pointed out on the menu. My hubby had risotto with cuttlefish in its own ink. Really crazy. Black risotto, but he said it was lovely

The staff are incredibly friendly. Happy friendly. Really welcoming. . It's like they love their job, which makes you love the place even more! Service amazing making you feel special, which is what anyone wants on holiday.

The main pool area is lovely,you need to get down early to get a sunbed though.
Nice views from the jacuzzi.

Complimentary lifts to/from Port or airport are a very nice touch to take out a bit of stress.

Thank you so much to all.
Fabulous

The Forrester Family x

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Bectravels1973
Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

The hotel is amazing so beautiful and the location is really special cause it's located near to Fira downtown and same time at cadets cliff that means a lot, the views magic.breakfast and generally the food is so tasty and rich, friendly staff as receptionist nik,except one of waitress gabriel she was sarcastic to us with rude way without a reason but generally all was good and perfect. I recommend it to everyone!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura W
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Just to be fair: we stayed in this hotel in Sep 2012, not 2015.

I am not sure how I should begin. I am still dreaming of it, I've remembered any fact of our stay and I still compare any hotel I book now against it.

Who will be not happy here: people looking for party life, family with children

Who will enjoy it: couples. Period.

This is very quiet, very romantic hotel - every room has a name, ours was "Eros" :)) Did I mentioned it was my first long journey with a girl I am now married to?

Hotel is located somehow apart of main cities - you have a nice view of Oia - so you will need a car. Girl on the reception was very helpful in this case and we got our car almost immediately. Just a tip: book it in port if you arrive by ferry.

There are two types of room: one with own pools and other have direct access/view to the main pool. I was glad that we have chosen second, as you get an astonishing view to the caldera and can enjoy every sunset from the terrace of your room. I wasn't in the rooms with pool - they have they windows heading to east - take those without, you will not regret it.

I cannot tell you a lot about food, as we usually book only breakfast option. Well, we didn't missed it only twice during our stay - our bed didn't let us go, it was so comfortable :) You have a lot of restaurants is near villages with very good food.

I am not sure when I can return to this hotel, but I will. I promised this to myself.

Date of stay: September 2015