This boutique hotel is a real gem, marrying stark, white, modern decor with old-world hospitality. Every whim is catered to, every question answered with a smile. Each day started with breakfast served at our private terrace overlooking the Caldera (a wonderful departure from most EU hotels who serve buffets). Getting to Fira is a walk along a footpath that overlooks the sea, which makes it easy to take advantage of the shops and restaurants in the main town, but then you walk back and leave the noise behind. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli