chromata is a beautiful small boutique hotel and we enjoyed our stay. upon our arrival we were asked if we would like to stay at the hotel next to chromata for three nights (of a total of 11 nights) and then get an upgrade to the honeymoon suite. a great deal as we had booked the smallest room. we took the offer and everything worked out fine.
the hotel has a small pool which is okay given the location. breakfast was good and served on the private balcony, lunch and dinner is also worthwile trying. staff is very nice and professional. we liked it, although missed the charm and found it pretty expensive, but that's Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli