My wife and I and another couple spent 4 nights at Chromata in the last 2 weeks. My expectations were high and Chromata far exceeded them. First the views are spectacular. The rooms are spotless and remained that way the entire 5 days. Additionally, I've never had such an attentive staff at my beckon call. They were friendly and anxious to help. Any request was met within minutes. Breakfast each morning on our own private deck overlooking the Caldera didn't hurt our experience either. Christine, the manager, was exceptional. I can't say enough about the experience at Chromata. It's a short walk to Fira and there are plenty of local restaurants and shops in Imerovigili if you choose. Trust this review. I've stayed in places that are good and some that are great. Chromata is above all of that. You won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, LoveHolidays and Prestigia so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli