I was looking for a very special hotel for a 1 week holiday and the Chromata did not disappoint. The location is breath taking and in my option better than Oia. It is a 20 minute walk into Thira or a 20 minutes drive to Oia. The staff at the hotel are first class and could not be more helpful. The trip was extra special as I asked my girlfriend to marry me. The hotel staff helped me make it a very special moment and she said yes! We will definitely return to the Chromata which I think is the best place to stay on Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli