Chromata was the most amazing hotel I've ever stayed at. Located in Imerovigli, at the highest point overlooking the Caldera the views are unreal. The hotel has an incredible infinity pool that looks right over the cliff, and the staff and services are top notch. I proposed to my now fiancé and the staff was extremely helpful in working with me to make it an unforgettable moment.
I will definitely be back again and will be recommending this place to anyone I talk to that is thinking about visiting Santorini. Staying with Chromata is guaranteed to be an amazing and unforgettable experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, LoveHolidays, MrandMrsSmith, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli