If you want to treat yourself then stay at Chromata. It's expensive but you are well looked after. We were given complimentary massages because our room was not ready for another 10 min..... Location is great. Great viewing of the sunset as well as being on the path to treat back into the capital. I suggest you stay here after you've everything you wanted to do in Santorini as you wouldn't want to leave the hotel and for the money you want to make use of its facilities - especially the infinity pool. Breakfast of your choice served on your patio at no extra charge is also a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli