Was telling my friends how I loved the views from the hotel, the food, the cocktails (ask for Yannis), the service, our room with builtin free-wifi, our fluffy bed, the morning breakfast, the pool, the staff Myhallis and Tasos who went beyond and exceeded our expectations. Seriously, loved everything at Chromata.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli