From the moment you step into the serene white reception area and spot the breathtaking view, you know this is a top class place to stay. It's a boutique hotel in every sense, from the personalised care given by the lovely staff - including a delicious and very generous breakfast served on your private terrace each day, to the considered arrangement of the rooms and facilities across several levels nestled in the rock face and all overlooking the spectacular caldera, to the rooms which are kitted out impeccably, including pre-programmed iPod and mobile phone to use on day trips. Santorini has a formidable reputation for being the most picturesque of the Greek Islands, and if you want a hotel that showcases it perfectly then this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli