My husband and I stayed at the Chromata for 3 nights during our honeymoon. The view probably best in the area. Peggy was awesome and really adds to the hotel. We didn't use all the hotels facilites but the housecleaning staff was great as well. We came back to our room and our clothes were hung up or folded and our toiletry items were organized and placed in a wooden box on the desk.
Our room had a dip pool in the bathroom. Perhaps if the pool was in the main part of the room or on the balcony it would be worth spending the extra for. The rooms are cave like and the bathroom is at the back so there is no ventilation. There was a strong sulphur smell. It just wasn't somewhere we wanted to hang out and even if the weather was extremely hot I still won't want to be suffocating in the bathroom to cool down. We booked through a travel agent so I don't know what we paid per night and I'm a hesitant to look it up.
Other than the pool our room was great but be prepared for stairs. All the hotels are built on the edge of the cliff so they have many stairs. There was also free internet and you could take the lap top to your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, preserving the Cycladic architecture, Chromata 5 star hotel both astounds and enchants visitors on so many different levels; from the hauntingly beautiful interiors within each of its 22 rooms and suites conveying the heavenly lifestyle of the island, to the uniquely captivating infinity pool from where one can literally breathe in the sheer essence of the volcano. Hidden oasis of calm on its back the Chromata's alfresco Pool Cocktail Lounge and Gourmet Resto offer three types of views: volcanoscape, poolside charm and natural splendor for long languorous afternoons stretching into the night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Chromata Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chromata Hotel Imerovigli
- Chromata Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli