We visited this boutique style hotel for a relaxing weekend away from home-kids-jobs et.c. Our room was very quite, overlooking Imerovigli and the caldera. I think the location of the hotel is one of the best on the island, the stuff is very attentive and friendly but also discrete. Also, my request for a b-day cake was so easily and happily met by the reception girls! Everything in this hotel is made with love and much care by the owner Mr. Yiannis, and that you can feel in this hotel's vibe. The public areas (pool, sun beds, bales, bar) where the icing on the cake, with amazing views and zen feeling. The breakfast hall reminded me of a spa retreat where all the chairs are facing the view...not each other!!! Last but not least, we got an A class professional massage...don't miss out on this! I would definitely go back again on a couple getaway with my husband...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the magical island of Santorini, in the charming village of Imerovigli, Honeymoon Petra luxury hotel stands perched above the deep blue Aegean Sea.Family owned and run, this unique 5 star Santorini hotel has a lot more to offer than just accommodation. Its extraordinary views, rich Greek flavor and unique hospitality, distinguish it as a remarkably unique and tranquil heaven.The Pool, the biggest one on the Caldera, is hewn out of the volcanic rock and the facilities around it include a steam room and outdoor Jacuzzi, a Pool Bar and Day restaurant, a BBQ area, a breakfast area with panoramic views and large, comfortable lounge chairs and daybeds for the ultimate relaxation experience. From the pool area guests can experience some of the most awe-inspiring sunsets in the world.One of the most extraordinary luxury hotels in Santorini, Honeymoon Petra offers stylish and comfortable accommodation, taking full advantage of its breathtaking location and views of the caldera, volcano and the satellite islands of Santorini. The complex is developed in 2 wings; the Traditional Wing, a group of 9 luxury Rooms & Suites built into the rock, in the traditional style of the island, and the Petra Wing, a group of 17 luxury Rooms & Suites built from the rocks of the volcanic mountains.Honeymoon Petra Villas, a luxury hotel tucked quaintly into the rock, is 10km away from the international airport, 2km from the capital of the island Fira and closely located to the ancient fortress of Skaros.Distinguishing from other Santorini luxury hotels, Honeymoon Petra will make your stay an unforgettable experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Honeymoon Petra Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeymoon Petra Villas Hotel Imerovigli
- Honeymoon Petra Hotel
- Honeymoon Petra Imerovigli
- Honeymoon Petra Villas Santorini/Imerovigli