My husband and I spent 5 days at this hotel during our honeymoon stay, we were there in Ocotober. The hotel staff was very friendly and accomodating, they provided a lot of tourist information about the island and what we could do and see while we were there. They made arrangements for our car rental and dinner reservations and loaned us a laptop every night, they offer free wifi. The hotel is in great condition and the rooms are clean with comfortable furniture. The sunset views are AMAZING! While we were there they brought us breakfast to our room every morning, I fell in love with the coffee pot they brought it in, once we came home my husband emailed the staff and asked if he could purchase the pot, they mailed it to the US as a thank you gift with no charge and my husband surprised me with it...now that is service.
You won't regret your stay with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the highest point of Santorini’s steep cliffs at the legendary caldera, the Astra Suites complex enjoys the privilege of a magical panoramic view to the caldera and the immense Aegean Sea. It is the place where everything and everybody “conspire” to make you feel a VIP during your vacations. Twenty seven sumptuous Suites decorated in Cycladic style and 8 tempting suites with jacuzzi and private swimming pool welcome you to a hospitable environment where the discreet service of each individual guest is the complex’s basic instinct, and the protection of his private moments constitutes the staff’s basic priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Astra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Hotel Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Hotel
- Astra Apartments Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Santorini
- Astra Suites Santorini/Imerovigli