This hotel is perched high on the hill overlooking the Caldera. Breathtaking view, perfect sunsets, and nice location to access the whole island by car or local buses...
The rooms feel like very modern caves carved into the hillside. If you are concerned about climbing stairs - forget about it. The restaurant on property is small, with excellent personal service... The staff is wonderful, and always anxious to please.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the highest point of Santorini’s steep cliffs at the legendary caldera, the Astra Suites complex enjoys the privilege of a magical panoramic view to the caldera and the immense Aegean Sea. It is the place where everything and everybody “conspire” to make you feel a VIP during your vacations. Twenty seven sumptuous Suites decorated in Cycladic style and 8 tempting suites with jacuzzi and private swimming pool welcome you to a hospitable environment where the discreet service of each individual guest is the complex’s basic instinct, and the protection of his private moments constitutes the staff’s basic priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Astra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Hotel Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Hotel
- Astra Apartments Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Santorini
- Astra Suites Santorini/Imerovigli