Astra Suites
Santorini Princess(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$411
San Antonio Luxury Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$823
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$586
US$636
US$360
US$932
  • Breakfast included
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$906
US$821
TripAdvisor
1,502 results
All reviewsour honeymoonevery morninggeorge karayiannispool bartenderpool suiteroom servicesenior suitefamily suiteprivate balconythe entire staffbottle of champagnesantorini winethe entire islandwine tourthe cliffservice was impeccabledaily breakfast
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Staff made us feel very welcome. Incredibly friendly and considerate. Took care of everything including offering to print our boarding passes. We arrived early but were shown to our room immediately. The views from the hotel are to die for. Fira is a bit far, but the views along the walk are breathtaking. Overall, had a great memorable stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank An0nym0us414
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Let's talk about the good things first. My husband booked us this Honeymoon suite because we have a baby. The room is beautiful, very clean and love love love the decor. It is very refreshing and spacious for us to roam around and the baby loves it too, he was smiling and happy the whole time he was there.

Clean sheets, clean bathroom, everything is very clean and neat.They prepared towels for 3 of us and a crib too.

We ordered room service for every dinner during our stay and the room service was quite good. We came down to the chicken leg being our fave.

I would have give it a 4.5 stars if there is an option just because.
1. We got to the hotel quite late at dark about 9pm. We were not informed that we needed to walk down the hill to the reception. As a nightmare, we were lost trying to find out where the hotel is, and asked people on the street. They told us we need to walk down the hill to get there. With a stroller and a few suitcases in the dark, it is really a nightmare. We ended up not using the stroller after taking it down to the hotel reception because there are just too many steps.

2. We checked in quite late, and the staff kept telling us what to do on the island. Sure - fine, if we check in in the morning and looking for things to do. Not fine when you see 2 tired adults and a baby who need to change diaper. They really can hold off introducing the island when we ask for it. I don't think it is even polite to give out that lengthy information when it is not asked for. Trust me I have traveled to a lot of places that have tons of things to see, and not a single one except this place just keep bombarding you with "brief introduction" that takes 20 minutes.

3. Room service - I think it is cool if people stay in and ordered room service, there are a few times (and we stayed there for 3 nights only) that it took an hour. I ordered room service at 7-ish and it won't get to the room before 9pm. I was so starving! 30 mins yes I understand, and if you warn me before too, okay I might as well just go out, but an hour + wait time I think is too much, without a proper warning.

Our suite has a swimming pool and it is heated, which I appreciated, but still not warm enough for a dip. I never get into the pool and enjoy it, it is a pity.

Otherwise, this place is beautiful. Got a scenic view, we stayed in and watched the sunset once.

Some people come here for honeymoon, which is great. I stopped by as a part of a business trip, and the server asked me to turn off the internet and enjoy. I love this place and I want to come back, but not everyone on this island is on honeymoon or vacation. I really wish they know that people conduct business on their cell phone and respect my choice of using my cell phone to conduct business while waiting for my breakfast to be served, late.

Lastly, I wish the management of this great property read my comments and at least - work on the timing of room service, and really, hold back on giving tourist information upon request, or at least at morning/ afternoon check in only. This would then truly make this hotel an unforgettable experience.

Room Tip: We stayed at the honeymoon suite that comes with a swimming pool and an open view, if this is something you can afford, do it.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2014

This is a long overdue review. My wife and I stayed at Astra Suites in early September 2012 as part of our honeymoon trip to Greece. We stayed in several fine hotels during our trip, but Astra Suites was our favorite. George is the epitome of a hands-on, hospitable manager. He and his staff made us feel truly welcomed and well-cared for throughout our stay. George and his staff made us feel that they were individually dedicated to providing us with the best trip possible.

The views from the property are breathtakingly beautiful, but the staff at Astra also manage to do "the little things" well, things such as arranging for a late check-out or coordinating activities in a very helpful and responsive way. They organized a terrific vineyard tour for us as and their restaurant recommendations were excellent.

When we first arrived at Astra we were met by friendly staff who took our bags from us and were then led into our room. While the room we had originally booked was spacious, it was more near to the pool than we originally thought and we were a little concerned about experiencing noise/lack of privacy from other poolside guests. George and his staff graciously upgraded us to a honeymoon jacuzzi suite that more than met our expectations. Maid service was thorough and the suite was spacious and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious and delivered and picked up promptly. We loved eating and drinking from our private balcony and watching the sunset. We thought the food was excellent and fresh. When my wife got a little chilly one evening a waiter - unprompted - noticed and brought over a comfortable shawl for her to wrap around her shoulders. This is just one of many examples of how the staff at Astra really helped to make our experience a memorable one. We will always be grateful for the hospitality of the Astra Suites team and have subsequently recommended to many our friends that they (1) visit Santorini and (2) stay at Astra Suites as part of their trip.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My husband and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary at Astra Suites. Our stay exceeded our expectations in many ways. We were treated like honeymooners with champagne, personalized service and excellent accommodations!
The poolside view of the caldera and the sea were so spectacular that we couldn't concentrate on reading nor could we leave to sightsee! There was no reason to leave, we spent 5 idyllic, romantic days in a stunning location.
The restaurant was excellent! Breakfast, cooked to order and delicious was delivered to our lanai promptly every morning.
George and his well-trained, enthusiastic staff make your stay memorable and perfect.
We cannot recommend this property highly enough and cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
7  Thank MrsVee11100
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My Husband and I had a very Romantic wedding in June 29,2013 at Astra Suites!!! Thanks to George and his professional staff. We traveled from Florida for our wedding at the Astra Suites and Honeymoon in the Greek Islands for 2 weeks afterwards.The hotel was a dream.The view from our room and Hotel of the caldera was Perfect and breath taking.. The food and service was A++.
Our experience at Astra suites was beyond perfect!!The place was a dream..Thank you again George and the staff.
Kim and Jerry M.