This was easily one of our favorite hotels in Greece. From the porters meeting us to get our bags, to the front desk arranging our dinner and transport when we checked in, to the wonderful breakfast served on our patio, to offering to let us lounge by the pool between when we checked out and when we were picked up to leave (including offering us a hospitality suite, complete with shower, if we desired), Astra Suites made it impossible to forget we were on vacation, and made our only task to enjoy it.
(Also, the A/C works really well and the view from the pool is even better than in the pictures.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the highest point of Santorini’s steep cliffs at the legendary caldera, the Astra Suites complex enjoys the privilege of a magical panoramic view to the caldera and the immense Aegean Sea. It is the place where everything and everybody “conspire” to make you feel a VIP during your vacations. Twenty seven sumptuous Suites decorated in Cycladic style and 8 tempting suites with jacuzzi and private swimming pool welcome you to a hospitable environment where the discreet service of each individual guest is the complex’s basic instinct, and the protection of his private moments constitutes the staff’s basic priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Astra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Hotel Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Hotel
- Astra Apartments Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Santorini
- Astra Suites Santorini/Imerovigli