Remezzo Villas(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$510
US$340
  • Pool
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$468/night.

Book now, pay at stay
Gizis Exclusive(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$348
US$338
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$388/night.

US$527
US$446
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$567/night.

Chromata Hotel(Imerovigli)
US$628
US$1,389
US$1,243
1,568 results
All reviewsevery morningour honeymoongeorge karayiannispool bartenderpool suiteroom servicesenior suitethe entire staffprivate balconybottle of champagneskaros rocksantorini winewine tourdaily breakfastthe entire islandthe cliffservice was impeccable
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel was the most amazing place I have ever stayed at. They deliver breakfast to your room every day from an order you put in the night before. The views are absolutely breathtaking. The room itself is huge as well! There were two bedrooms, living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom. It was amazing and the staff was second to none.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed three nights for an anniversary treat at Astra Suites and 100% recommend it. Photos don’t quite do the place justice - it really is magically beautiful. The restaurant was excellent, pool and bar unbelievable, service was exceptional.
I also had a Thai massage and the therapist was superb.
We had a Honeymoon Jacuzzi Suite which was huge. Breakfast on your terrace every morning is absolutely gorgeous.
It’s expensive (I think probably all the touristy places in Santorini are....) but absolutely worth it if you want a memorable treat.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I recently spent four glorious days and nights at Astra Suites to celebrate my 70th birthday. We have travelled in many countries in Europe over the years and this was by far the nicest overall experience we have ever experienced. From the moment we arrived and our luggage was quickly taken by the staff to our initial orientation to the hotel and neighboring towns to every aspect of our stay. The views are outstanding; the sunsets are picturesque; the staff are so friendly. We spent part of each day by the pool and the pool bartender was a real gem. My wife and I would spend 3-4 hours by the pool and we are not significant drinkers. He would talk and converse no matter. My wife claims he makes the best mojito she has ever had. We felt like we were with a friend and that felt very warm. The breakfasts were superb and it was fun watching the morning set up, either on our front patio or in our room. They are meticulous to detail and want you to be pleased. I would definitely recommend this hotel. My wife and I are talking about returning next Spring!

Room Tip: Be sure to make your reservation as soon as you can. This outstanding hotels fills up quickly.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 3rd visit to Santorini and we cannot imagine staying anywhere else than at the luxurious Astra Suites. We first came to this hotel 24 years ago for our honeymoon and not much has changed to make this the perfect place to stay. While the rooms are constantly upgraded and made more and more beautiful with each stay, the feeling of being welcomed home does not. The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. You have very little to worry or think about while staying here. Astra Suites has been open for many many years and they know every inch of this island. All reservations are immediately taken care of and even last minute changes are no problem at all. Whatever your taste or desire, they will find it and reserve it. Know that it will be the best! From car reservations to the best table to have drinks and watch the sunset, Astra Suites allows you to truly enjoy your vacation. Start your day with a scrumptious breakfast on your private terrace, lay by the gorgeous pool, take in the incredible views from the best spot on the island. I cannot say enough about the perfection of Astra Suites!! Thank you George and Eleni!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The view from Astra never gets old. My husband and I were struck by it when we arrived for our 5 night honeymoon stay and continued to be amazed by it as the days passed.

Upon arriving, we were greeted by a bottle of local wine and a fruit plate along with an overview of the hotel from Theodore, one of the four wonderful employees at the front desk. Service at the hotel was unsurpassed. From making our dinner reservations to recommending a beach visit, every need was met. I can’t say enough about the level of service at Astra. On our second night, we returned to our suite to find a bottle of sparkling wine and truffles, another great surprise.

The pool is lovely and we enjoyed many late afternoons enjoying the view with wonderful cocktails in hand.

We had a wonderful suite complete with two lounge chairs and table and chairs on our balcony. Sleeping in our cave room each night was a wonderful treat.

Breakfast is served on your terrace and it was delicious each morning. My one wish - that the hotel would add a special dish each morning to mix things up a bit.

The hotel is within a few minutes walk of a number of wonderful restaurants and I can’t imagine a better place to stay on Santorini than in Imerovigli at Astra Suites.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple