Astra Suites
Santorini Princess(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$411
San Antonio Luxury Hotel(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$884
US$825
Rocabella Santorini Hotel & Spa(Imerovigli)(Great Value!)
US$527
Chromata Hotel(Imerovigli)
US$762
US$930
  • Breakfast included
Pegasus Suites & Spa(Imerovigli)
US$893
US$820
TripAdvisor
1,503 results
All reviewsour honeymoonevery morninggeorge karayiannispool bartenderpool suiteroom servicesenior suitefamily suiteprivate balconythe entire staffbottle of champagnesantorini winethe entire islandwine tourthe cliffservice was impeccabledaily breakfast
Reviewed 19 September 2010

This is the first time I stayed in Astra Suites in Imerovilgi Santorini.
Actually I was planning to stay somewhere else but thankfully to my colleague Holger Strause I booked a suite for 4 days for late July.
First of all the view is extraordinary and one of the best I have seen in my life. The pool area and the Suite was an experience of life for me.
The Service and the team was super!!! and George with the rest team made mefeel like home.
Astra Suites is Strongly recommended. This is an experience of life.

Thank you George. Thank you guys, I will try to come again next year!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2010

we stayed at Astra on our trip to the Greek Isles for 5 nights and it was simply picture perfect. in fact, pictures you see of Astra and Santorini just dont do it justice. the view is to die for and the hotel service they provide is on par with some of the best resorts in the world! be prepared to do some walking/ stairs in Santorini!!!! the location is nice, because the small town of Imerovigli is right smack dab in the middle, so you get breathtaking views of the caldera, also its very QUIET, so if youre on your honeymoon you can enjoy the peace and quiet. every room has spectacular views of the caldera, we stayed in a senior suite which had sun chairs, a couch a breakfast table and large sundeck. the room was extremely nice, each room is unlike another. if i had any negative things to say, it was the bathroom was a tad dark. however, the fully open tiled walk in shower made up for that!! the pool area is nice, great views from the pool deck, but get ther early if you want to snag a bed or chairs. i would definitely recomend the walk into Fira. its about 40 min but you walk along the edge of the caldera and have outstanding views. also, there are great restaurants and shops along the way. go in may or sept, as we heard june-aug is absolutely jam-packed. it seemed each day 2-3 cruise ships came in and thousands came into Fira/ Oia to shop/browse. Oia is great to watch the sunset, but we would recommend making a reservation at one of the restaurants down at the bay of immoudi in Oia. they cook fresh fish on an open grille for you as you watch un-obstructed views of the sun going down. Astra will provide you with a list of recommended restaurants, all of which were really good, and some activities to do. we did the volcano sunset cruise which was awesome!! how many people can say theyve been on an active volcano and swam in hot springs?!! All in all Astra surpassed our expectations and we'd come back in a heart-beat. thanks for making our Honeymoon Astra!

Reviewed 14 September 2010

I just came back from my honeymoon. And I'm begging my husband to visit the island and suite as often as possible.
Wonderful suite.
The best view in the world.
Excellent service.
Reasonable prices.
Romantic surrounding.
SIMPLY THE BEST ! ! !

Reviewed 13 September 2010

I traveled with my husband in Santorini early in September 2010 and we stayed in "Astra" luxury suites in Imeroviglion for 4 days.
The hotel environment, decoration and facilities where fabulous!! We were impressed!
We stayed in a styled Suite with a private pool which had a spectacular view!! It was very clean and the room service was really helpful and friendly.
We enjoyed the delicious gourmet cuisine of the hotel twice and the food was superb!!
We also had free extra services such as: pick up from and to the airport, 24/7 wifi internet access, library of books..
My last note is that the sunset view from Astra's pool is the most beautiful we have ever seen!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 September 2010

Let me start by saying that I never really make time to fill out reviews, however our experience at Astra was so wonderful that I have to spread the word. We just returned back from our honeymoon in Greece and ended our trip at Astra in Santorini. We arrived after having spent 2 nights in Athens, then 3 nights in Mykonos with 4 nights left to spend in Santorini. From the moment we arrived, we knew we have saved the best for last. The weather in the beginning of September was perfect, still very hot, but not quiet as crowded as August. The hotel itself is literally on the side of the cliff and has spetacular views. They are truly breathtaking and while I know many like to stay in Oia, I would definitely recommend Imerovigli. In my opinion we had better views from Astra and it's much more of a quiet, romantic area as well. The staff was absolutely incredible, so welcoming and accomodating. The hotel is beautiful and our room was beyond our expectations. We had a suite with a jacuzzi balcony and would definitely suggest this or one with a private pool if possible. The room service and on site restaurant were so fantastic that we found ourselves wanting to just stay in and eat on our balcony. The shrimp, risotto and chocolate souffle were my personal favorites. They also provide a daily breakfast delivered to your balcony at whatever time requested that was amazingly delicious. They even left us breakfast in the fridge and lunch to take with us on our long plane ride home the evening before our 5am departure. It took us about half an hour to walk into the town of Fira, but it's a really nice scenic walk along the cliff and we preferred not to be in the middle of lots of noise and the cruise visitors in town. George and the entire staff made our honeymoon a perfect trip we will never forget. My only regret is that we weren't able to stay longer as it was by far our favorite part of the trip and we hope to return in the future.