We only stayed for two nights here but would definately stay longer next time.The staff were friendly and very helpful and the views stunning,We moved on to Enigma suites in Fira (also excellent ) but preferred the peace and tranquility of Astra with its lovely pool.
The breakfast on the balcony served whenever you wanted it was excellent and kept us going all day.Imerovigli is quite a small town/village but had regular buses to Fira (probably very crowded in high season as they were busy when we went at the end of September).There were some good restaurants between Imerovigli and Fira within an easy walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built at the highest point of Santorini’s steep cliffs at the legendary caldera, the Astra Suites complex enjoys the privilege of a magical panoramic view to the caldera and the immense Aegean Sea. It is the place where everything and everybody “conspire” to make you feel a VIP during your vacations. Twenty seven sumptuous Suites decorated in Cycladic style and 8 tempting suites with jacuzzi and private swimming pool welcome you to a hospitable environment where the discreet service of each individual guest is the complex’s basic instinct, and the protection of his private moments constitutes the staff’s basic priority. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Astra Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astra Hotel Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Hotel
- Astra Apartments Imerovigli
- Astra Apartments Santorini
- Astra Suites Santorini/Imerovigli