Heliotopos is an AWESOME hotel located on the island of Santorini. We went recently for our daughter's wedding. The staff @ the Heliotopos were extremely helpful to her desires and needs to make her day so memorable. The outstanding view of the bay is breath taking as well as a terrific back drop for the ceremony. The personnel had contacts in place for making their day what they wanted and very stress free for all. The photographer and the videographer capture the moments of the day and came highly recommended by the Heliotopos staff. The food was tremendous and we appreciated the family style presentation of the meals. The desserts were original Greek food and tasted mouthwatering. Each day we had a superb breakfast with fresh
squeezed orange juice on the spot!!!
I would highly recommend this hotel to ALL who desire a relaxing, picturesque, momentous and wonderful vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli