I visited Heliotopos with friends in 2012. The weather was amazing and the hotel was perfect. It was one of the most beautiful places I had ever been to in my life. The magnificent view of the Mediterranean and volcanoes will blow you away. The hotel has the most picturesque view of the sunset that you’ll feel as though you are in a postcard. The hotel has immaculate service. The hotel staff always do all they can to make you feel special and welcome. I felt like Heliotopos was my home away from home. Heliotopos has a wonderful pool and a restaurant with home cooked amazing foods. It is located within walking distance from the shopping distract and is only 5 minutes away from the nearest bus stop.
I am going back to Heliotopos in about 10 days for another unforgettable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli