The very best views of the Caldera are from your balcony at Heliotopos! Our "cave dwelling" felt like a spacious apartment with more room than we needed and every amenity you'd expect from a 5 star hotel. The hotel boasts the most perfect location in all of Santorini with an easy walk to Fira but away from all the noise and traffic that Fira has. We made the hike to Oia as well as hiked up Skaros which are easily accesible from the hotel...two things you should not miss while on Santorini. Heliotopos serves a great breakfast with the best fresh squeezed orange juice you can find. All of this makes for a good hotel but what makes it a truly amazing hotel are the wonderful people who operate it and invite you into their hotel. They will give you all the recommendations you need and make you feel as though they are welcoming you into their home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli