Just returned from helitopos. Amazing place!!
Our stay was excellent including the wonderful breakfast. We stayed in room 28 and our jaws hit the floor on entering the room. The hotel is quaint, authentic, traditional and ultra friendly Greek! That's what you get and more. Never a problem getting info from activities to restaurant recommendations.
In our opinion Go Go Go, you will not be disappointed.
Thank you all for a amazing stay.
(Special thanks to Lila, see you next year for our wedding x)
Paul & Clare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli