We were made to feel welcome from the moment we arrived, and were even given a choice of rooms. We chose room 24 which was on 2 levels, very spacious, clean, well furnished and had a wonderful very private balcony to sit on and enjoy the views of the caldera (which are trully stunning). The reason for my holiday was to get some late Autumn sunshine and recharge my batteries. I achieved my goal because of the setting, tranquility and staff of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli