Once you cross the gates of heliotopos you are transferred to a heavenly oasis! If the view isn't enough to take your breath away, then the delicious home cooked breakfast will surely do the trick! Indulge in a pleasantly surprising range of marmalades and enjoy the welcoming smiles of the owners/personnel serving you Greek coffee and stories about the island! An ideal place for a relaxing vacation or a destination wedding!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli