The view is really amazing view maybe the best in Santorini. The location is also good, 10 min very nice walking to bus station.
The hotel is over priced for what it is offering; staff are really great and helpful and try to do their best; however, room service is not available all the time. U cant ask for food outside the normal time ( ex no breakfast before 8h30, no dinner before 8h since the chef wont be here).
So lets say its a great max 3 stars pension, superb view and breathtaking sunset over priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli