We stayed 5 nights there. Note that this hotel is better suited for couples and people who don't mind lots of stairs. Our room was great (24) and the views were the best way to end the day. Imerovigli, where the hotel is located, is ideal for a romantic trip: you can visit other parts of Santorini during daytime, like Oia, Megalochori, Fira, Perissa, etc., but at night you can go back to Imerovigli for romantic dinners, as there really good restaurants (Mezzo was the best!). We were happy with the hotel, the staff and the village and would stay there again. Note that this hotel is not luxurious, but I wouldn't pay the extra rates of hotels such as "absolute bliss" because the view is practically the same. Plus, Heliotopos is at the highest point in the village, you won't regret staying at Imerovigli if you want a relaxed, romantic trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli