We were at Heliotopos in mid-July and had a great time.Initially,we were a bit apprehensive,but everything turned out to be how we imagined.The views from the hotel were absolutely majestic,the post-cards and site do not do it justice,sipping fine local wine and enjoying the view while the sun sets is truly an unforgettable experience.As this was a holiday for our 10th anniversary,I can honestly say that the setting was perfect.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.They told us things about the island,what to visit which beaches to go(things that only locals know).
We were very pleased with the rooms and the breakfast offered was of wide variety and abundance.
In a nutshell,a gret hotel with great staff.Will definitely go back in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli