So everyone knows that New Yorkers are hard to please.
Well I thought long and hard before I wrote this review and I could not find a single thing that I did not like.
I simply loved the experience. I loved it from the minute I stepped foot in the hotel and I walked outside and admired the view... It was breathtaking, it was too much to handle 400 meter cliff overlooking the Aegean Sea as the sun is slowly setting while one can actually smell the sea and the island. I was in awe.
That first impression has stayed with me and I still go to the website every now and then to go through the pictures or check the view live form the webcam...
On top of that I was welcomed by the friendliest of people. Happy, with sunny dispositions and always willing to help.
Next year is too far ahead for me to make plans just yet but I am very seriously considering going back :).
Thank you Heliotopos for this magnificent experience
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli