Lovely hotel with fantastic service and great deck space. Two things I cannot emphasize enough - service and view. The service and people were fantastic through and through. The sunset on our little deck with the caldera view was wonderful each evening. There are many stairs to get to your room, lobby, etc. Charming, but if stairs are an issue, beware. Hotel is located right on the caldera path with direct access. The included breakfast was fabulous and homemade every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli