Visited in Oct (off-peak), so the rates that I was quoted definitely is worth for the "honeymoon" room that was allocated. This is my third time in Santorini, so i know what to expect.
You won't go wrong in the "view" department at any hotel in Imerovigli near the caldera rim. The location for a great view of caldera, thirassia, Oia was perfect. Thumbs up to the architectural design and decorations. The owner is an artist and we were given the honor to meet and talk to her in length. She prepared some of the breakfast and the white egg plant pie was out of this world, i already start missing it. Breakfast in overall is good with fresh orange juice, and i really mean fresh.
Quick a fair bit of steps to navigate down and up, so prepare for that. Dun worry because the porters will help you with the bags. The room that i got was perfect and absolutely nothing to complain about. so, i'll recommend for those looking for romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli