A boutique hotel (<20 rooms), the advantage of the same is that the very affable Manager, Yiota knows all the guests personally and you can take her advice anytime. Excellent kitchenette , nice swimming pool overlooking the sea, however the bathroom's could be better. The free internet access + free Wifi is a great bonus.
If one wants privacy and a great view, Imerovigli is the place to stay (best sunset view in Santorini) , however if you want the night life too and shopping then Oia might be a better spot.
Hire a car or a ATV to move around though the public transport is quite good and cabs are available easily at the main spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heliotopos is a unique boutique hotel complex in the traditional dome style, with one or two storey suites and studio apartments. Built on the foundations of old island structures it has been constructed to reflect the beauty of Santorini's architecture. Located at the highest point of the crater-top (the rim of the Caldera) it offers an extraordinary, breathtaking view of the volcano, the sea and the surrounding islets from every point of the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heliotopos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heliotopos Hotel Imerovigli
- Heliotopos Hotel Santorini/Imerovigli