We’ve been to Santorini three times since 2010, and stayed somewhere different each time. This year we’ve just spent a week at Iliovasilema Suites in Imerovigli and we probably won’t need to look for anywhere else to stay when we come back.
The view might be similar to where we’ve stayed before, but the accommodation was much, much better. A fantastic room with a hot tub on the spacious balcony meant lazy afternoons/early evenings with drinks and those breathtaking views .
Add to all this the fabulous service we had from Youli, Stavros, Roberto and everybody else there and we have found somewhere where we will return to again and, hopefully, again!
Highly recommended for a fabulously relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli