Great views. Great Sunset (better the Oia in early June)
The service was excellent, the rooms fantastic. We had a superior suite. Its not particularly cheap but I am not sure anywhere in Santorini is.
I would stay here again. But there seems to be plenty of accomdation options all along the cauldra
Its an nice 25 min walk along the Cauldra path to Fira there are some great resturants along the way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli