This was our favorite suite in our recent tour of Greece. We had room 14 which I believe is a premium room. Large sitting area, large bed room, and a magnificent bathroom and shower area. It felt as though we were in a cave but in a deluxe, well lit cave. We loved the view, having breakfast delivered to our terrace each morning and the private hot tub (although the water was too cool to enjoy). I've noticed there have been mixed reviews but we couldn't have been more pleased with this property and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, LateRooms, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Holiday Gems so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli