We booked his hotel over the internet and a little unsure of what to expect but from arriving in Santorini to being dropped back off at the airport we were made to feel very special. The hotel is beautifully positioned to oversee the caldera and the view is out of this world and the sunsets spectacular.
We had a twin room with a decent shared balcony where we were served breakfast every morning. The room was spotless and if needed air conditioned. The hotel staff were always smiling and very friendly and ready to assist with any needs we had.
This was our only holiday this year and I could not have wished for a better experience.
I would recommend this hotel and Imerovigli to any one who is visiting Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli