We enjoyed a lovely week here in early September,very relaxing ,staff very friendly,would recommend to couples who want peace and quiet.There were good restaurants with in walking distance,but you need to be quite mobile as there are lots of steps and uneven paths
Our room was ok not the best,we probably could have upgraded but didn't bother as we didn't want the hassle,we were just in love with the beautiful sunsets and fantastic views during the day time that made staying here worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Imerovigli, one of the most beautiful villages of Santorini Island, you will find the ILIOVASILEMA HOTEL APARTMENTS ("Iliovasilema" is the Greek word for "sunset"). Iliovasilema is situated on the enchanting and world famous Caldera. Built 350m above sea level, offers to its guests the most fascinating view of the volcano and the little islands of the Aegean Sea, as well as of the dazzling sunset. Iliovasilema was initially built in year 1996, has been renovated and remodeled in year 2002 and still grows, following always the rules and the tradition of the Cycladic architecture! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iliovasilema Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iliovasillema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Hotel Imerovigli
- Iliovasilema Suites Santorini/Imerovigli